Subject: Re: Pgp/uue Image transfer
From: HURTT CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 20:57:16 -0600 (MDT)

> 
> My mail is very unwieldy thanks to all of this noise!!!  The news I can
> at least use a news reader and a KILL file, but mail is limited.
> 
> It is RARE to have access to people like Allen, and Stuart. I hope they
> aren't getting swampped to the point they have to bail out.
> 
> Why did they setup separate toaster list?? because this one was suppose to be
> Lightwave _only_!   
> 
> Please send thank yous and requests for software DIRECTLY to the author.
> It does no one else on the list any good. Your message merely clutters 
> everybody's mailbox.
> 
> Richard Norman

	Just like to add my voice in agreement with Richard. A suggestion for
the list: perhaps the list server could prefix outgoing messages with 'LW:'
For example-

	LW: Is three Raptors enough?
	LW: Re:Will animate for food!

	The script would of course have to be smart enough to strip out any
previous 'LW:'s that would be made by replying (as in example #2). Is this
a ludicrous idea? I'm sure most of us would like to be able to see with a glance
weither any personal mail has arrived in our mbox.

	Chris